Friday, June 17, 2011

Event 14: Last "Girl" Standing

$1000 + $90 ($10K Cash) Super Satellite

We're into June but it can still be a Mayday payday.

May Siu - Beating Up The Boys

I informed May Siu that she is the Last Woman Standing and she joked that she's only a girl.

May's table was just broken up and I got to chat with her as she was setting up at a new spot.

Looks like she's sitting on 58,000.

Okay, truth be told there weren't a ton of ladies in this event but it's still impressive that May has taken down another Last "Girl" Standing - and looking to make the top ten.

May's Atlantic City poker reality show wrapped their pilot episode. I told her she's gonna need a love interest and that I would volunteer.

I polled the table - Borgata Poker Blogger and Female Poker Star, c'mon, you guys would watch that right?

The table and May laughed.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.