Monday, June 20, 2011

Event 16: Bruces Never Loses

$2500 + $200 Championship NLH

Bruce Yamron Yucks It Up

Board of A-A-4-J-J gets my blogger senses tingling so I stick around to see how the hand plays out. Bruce Yamron folds and says, "If I had a King I would have called you". Player then flashes pocket Kings. Bruce claimed having pocket 9's.

Yamron sized everyone at the table and told me his target is sitting in the one seat.

"My goal is to grow my stack between 100,000 and 125,000...you can't win the tournament tonight." said Bruce.

His daughter Courtney, who works for PokerStars, gave Bruce lucky DOUBLE-DOUBLE poker sneakers but he wasn't sporting them today.

Biggest hand of the day for Bruce came with 4-5 of clubs against a board of A-3-Q-2. He already had the wheel along with a straight flush draw but all five players in the hand folded.

Nice guy's finish last but we'll see if this nice guy can finish first as the 2011 Borgata Summer Poker Open Championship Event continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.