Monday, June 20, 2011

Event 16: Sivolella Sailing & Steaming

$2500 + $200 Championship NLH

Anthony Sivolella (East Hanover, NJ) - 95,000

A couple tables in the far end of the Poker Room have broken up so I asked Anthony Sivolella if he wanted his table to stay together or go someplace new?

"This table has been good to me...I've been grinding it well here" said Sivolella who's in good shape with 95,000 after knocking out one player with a Q-7 flush and another by hitting an ace on the river to crack pocket tens.

Gave a little back after hitting top pair on the flop, betting big, and getting a caller who hit runner runner two pair. "So you called my flop bet with air? Absolute air?" needled Sivolla.

The contractor / office furniture warehouse worker says hi to Brother Jim The Family Man and "I Love You" to Michele.

Cool tattoos Anthony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.