Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Event 17: John Is Jolted

$400 + $50 + $100 Black Chip Bounty NLH (Re-Entry)

John Koliner (Long Island, NY) - 23rd Place - $908

John Koliner is having a successful 2011 Borgata Summer Poker Open as he already won Event 37 for over $57,000. He'll tack on a min cash for $908 in Event 17 along with four $100 bounties.

John was short stacked and figured he'd shove with any Ace. Unfortunately his A-6 ran into Opponent's A-Q. John was hoping the board would pair for a chop but the cards didn't fall his way.

John is a Marine Contractor and was thrilled to see his name and Borgata Poker victories in a Florida magazine called ANTE UP.

"I save my receipts so my friends will believe me when I tell them I win" laughed John.

John faithfully plays every Borgata Open and told me he'll be back tomorrow to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.