Thursday, June 23, 2011

Event 18: Daniel Voccia - 6th

$170 + $30 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)

Daniel Voccia - 6th Place - $5,469

It was a roller-coaster final table for Daniel Voccia (The Hamptons). First he got called on the flop by Greg Merritt holding pocket 22's only to take the lead when a two hit the turn.

Then he got some chips from Adam Agaev who had 10-10. Voccia had 4-4 in the hand and rivered a four.

I guess turnabout is fair play as it was Adam Agaev who felted Daniel. Daniel's K-9 of spades vs. Adam's K-Q. Dry board and Voccia is out in 6th place.

"I was tired and ready to go to bed so I shipped it with K-9 of spades" said Daniel.

Daniel told me he had an actual heart attack at a poker table last year during a tournament. I think the late hour and long play might have been taking it's toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.